Prices

There are 3 types of rooms in Quinta O Ninho + the glamping tent:

  • 1 Standard room, for maximum 2 people
  • 2 Comfort rooms, for maximum 3 people per room
  • 1 Luxury room, for maximum 4 people
  • 1 Glamping tent, for maximum 5 persons
             low season              mid season         high season
    November until March      April, May and Oktober June until September
    standard           € 70            € 80            € 85
    comfort           € 80            € 90            € 95
    luxury           € 85            € 95           € 100
    glamping tent 4 p             —           € 120           € 130
    glamping tent 2 p             —           € 105           € 115

Arrival and departure:

Quinta O Ninho you can arrive and depart on any day.
Strictly speaking you can enter your room at 15:00 h and departure is at 11:00 h.
If the room is not rented, then we are flexible as far as these times are concerned.
But if the room is rented, we have to be more strict, of course.
In the latter case, we can provide some space to stow your luggage.

Prices
⁃ The prices are per room and per night, including breakfast for 2
⁃ The extra charge for an additional person is €18 per night and per person, including breakfast
⁃ Children up to 5 years can stay for free
⁃ It is possible to put a babybed in your room, we charge an additional cost of €10.
⁃ Included: bed, bath and beach linnen

House rules

⁃ It is not allowed to smoke in the rooms
⁃ The rooms are cleaned every day
⁃ Minimum stay is 3 nights. If you wish to book a shorter stay we will charge a one-off cost of €25.

Booking and cancelling

Upon booking a downpayment of 25 % will be done. The remaining 75 % needs to be paid 4 weeks before arrival. When booking our premises, you will receive a confirmation.
The reservation is only valid after the downpayment of 25 %.

Cancellation costs :

⁃ More than 6 weeks before the day of arrival : 25 % of the total price
⁃ From 6 to 4 weeks before the day of arrival : 50 % of the total price
⁃ From 4 weeks till the day of arrival : 80 % of the total price